The Regional Geriatric Program is looking for poster for our upcoming Annual General meeting and will provide complimentary poster production for approved posters, yours to keep after the event.
FREE opportunity to have a poster produced and share your recently developed, research and/or published activities related care of the elderly.
Examples of activities:
- Program/community development initiatives (especially those aimed at creating partnerships in primary and community care of older adults)
- Initiatives supporting LHIN priorities such as falls prevention and dementia care.
- Relevant applied research, program evaluation and quality Improvement initiatives
- New educational programs for patients/caregivers and professional providers
- Involved in primary and community care of older persons
- Community mobilization and advocacy initiatives
- Primary and community care research